Welcome to Longford Arms Hotel
The Longford Arms Hotel & Leisure Centre is located on Main Street Longford Town.
All our Room Rates Include Car Parking to rear of Hotel and Full Use of Our Leisure Centre
Wifi Available in Lobby & Bar Only ,Not Accessible in Bedrooms at Present
Sights to see in the area include the heritage village of Ardagh, which was built in the 1860s to a Swiss design, and the recently discovered Old Bog Road, an Iron Age trackway of large oak planks in a bog at Corlea.
The true beauty of Longford lies in its quiet countryside of farmlands, bog, the occasional low hill and its pleasant views. An ideal spot for a get away from it all relaxing break.
Available locally: The Stunning Newly Rebuilt St Mels Cathedral ,The Mall Walk with Beautiful Scenery and childrens Playgrounds,18 hole golf course, Leisure Angling, Equestrian centre, Watersports on the Shannon, Bowling Alley and Soft Play Area ,Cinema,Shops,Restaurants and lots lots more.
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS
* Traditional Music In The Lounge Every Friday with A Few Lads From 10pm
* Social Dancing In Ballroom Every Sunday Night 10pm -12am
* Live Music by Pascal ,Davy and Liz Every Saturday Night in The Lounge
* Live Music With Local Duo Sean & Pascal in The Lounge Every Sunday Night
* Blazers Nightclub Every Saturday Night